[G]uardians are an EU based squad clan, founded in January 2018 by two guys who have been playing squad for over two years. We have a mixture of competitive and casual clan members who play regularly on our server. We have an 80 slot official squad server, which restarts every day at 4am UTC +1. We strive to always have admins on the server, should you need an admin please ask for assistance in game using 'all chat' should you need further help, would like to appeal a ban or report a player please join our discord and use the 'admin_help' channel.
Our server is located in Germany, we welcome everyone regardless of where they come from. Our server's primary language is English.
We are always available on our discord should you need help. You can either ask for a Moderator in public/help channel or PM ChernarusPD and Aiyo.
1. Be respectful and civil toward your fellow players.
2. Deliberate team killing is not tolerated.
3. Cheating of any kind results in a ban, this includes hacking, glitching and other exploits.
4. Keep your distance from the enemy main base, there is no set distance to what we consider 'base camping' as some objective are very close to main base.
5. Recruiting in our server is not allowed.
6. All squad leaders must have the squad leader kit at all times, they must have a microphone and be able to communicate in English to other squad leaders. A reasonable effort should be made to play the objective. Taking all the vehicles, placing a FOB miles from objectives or sitting at un-capable/defend-able objectives is not helping your team.
7. All players must join a squad. No one man locked squads or unassigned players.
8. Do not spam VOIP or text chat. Do not advertise on our server, this includes URLs or any kind of advertising in your steam name.
9. Your steam name must have readable letters that can also be pronounced in English
10. Do not share information with the enemy team, this includes ticket sharing, ghosting and giving out information when switching teams.
1. All APCs / IFVs require a minimum 2 man crew at all times.
2. All MBTs must be 3 manned at all times with all 3 occupants having the crewman kit selected.
3. Only transport trucks may be used for one-way transportation.
4. Do not leave vehicles any where on the map except your main base or FOB.
5. First come first serve.
- M2 Bradley
- FV510 Warrior
MBT M1 Abrams
MBT T-72 B3
Although MBTLs do not require crewman to operate, they still need to have 2 men crew.
Seeding rules are in effect at the admins discretion, usually 15/18 player per team depending on map, number of active players etc. Under seeding rules both teams will fight over one objective stated by an admin. No vehicles other than logistic trucks are allowed. No MG/mortar emplacements should be used. No camping enemy HABs or digging up FOBs is allowed. An admin will broadcast a message when they feel the server is populated enough, and normal rules will apply. Repeatedly breaking this rule will result in a temporary ban.
We invite you to come join our server. You can join our discord and jump to voice chat to play with us if you want.