In general V10 is a massive, huge, amazing update. I love it.
As always with super complex software, there's a few minor bugs left to squad. Totally get that. Here's a few bugs/improvements just in case:
- The "F" or "T" commo rose no longer has a mouse cursor or visual feedback of the relative motion, makes it a little harder to navigate.
- When changing kit at ammo box, previous hand animation remains temporarily.
- When standing up from prone (while ADS) the previous hand animation remains (not sure if this is repro steps).
- Smoke grenades seem a little less effective, they're smaller and the smoke is not as dense (is this intentional?)
- When leaning (particularly prone), the mouse movement is not relative to screen space, but to world space - makes for somewhat confusing mouse movements.
- Stand/crouch leaning seems slightly less than in V9 (intentional I guess?)
- Grenade launcher ranging could do with 150m increment, or even 50m increments for all weapons in general for consistency.
- HMG and emplaced weapons which obviously have ranging sights do not have that ability.
- Not sure what "O - Switch View" keybinding is for? (Then again there's Commander VOIP and Aircraft greyed out so perhaps this is a partially complete feature :-D)
- Perhaps some way to close vehicle hatches that have them (Stryker, BTRs) for more protection but less visibility (perhaps that's what O keybind is for?)
- On entering some vehicles, the driver body is visible outside the vehicle.
- When going prone, during the animation the weapon shots are still quite accurate, not reflecting the vast amount of sway present in the weapon - dolphin diving is still possible. This may happen in other transitions.
- Bipod deployment on window ledges sometimes leads to restricted movement that doesn't make sense (ie. you can turn right more than left, even though deployed in the center).