Royal Bandits Server rules are as follows:
1. Be respectful. Absolutely no discrimination of any kind to other players will be tolerated.
2. Team Killing. Deliberate team kills will not be tolerated, this includes revenge/retaliation team kills or team killing in 'self-defense'. Apologise for accidental team kills in all chat.
3. Cheating. Cheating of any kind will result in a ban, this includes hacking, glitching and other exploits.
4. Base Camping. It's not allowed to camp enemy main Base in any way, Such as Planting Mines right outside Protection Zone, Destroying/Killing Vehicles that just left Main Protection Zone. Some Objectives are very close to Main Base, But it doesn't mean it's allowed to Stay right next to them, in order to Secure the Cap Zone. If an Admin Considers that you are Too Close/Breaking the rule, you will be ask to stop otherwise, you risk being kicked from the Server
5. Squad Leaders. All squad leaders must have the squad leader kit at all times, they must have a microphone and be able to communicate in English to other squad leaders. A reasonable effort should be made to play the objective. taking all the vehicles, placing a FOB miles from objectives or sitting at un-capable/defendable objectives is not helping your team.
6. Unassigned. All players must join a squad, if one is not available, create one. No one man locked squads or unassigned players.
7. Spam/Advertising. Do not spam VOIP or text chat (playing music down the mic, etc). Do not advertise on our server, this includes URLs or any kind of advertising in your steam name. In addition, NO recruiting on our server, unless for R-B
8. Vehicles. All APCs/IFV that require Crewman kit must be 2 manned. Do not Abandon Vehicles anywhere else, then FOB or Main Base.
9. No locked squads. Unless 2-3 man APC/IFV/SPG/Logistics squad or 3-4 man motor squad. Locked squads for collective languages will be allowed if the SL speaks English over SL chat and they have over 6 players.
10. Seeding. Seeding rules are in effect at the admin's discretion, usually 15/18 player per team depending on the map, number of active players etc. Under seeding rules, both teams will fight over one objective stated by an admin. no vehicles other than logistic trucks are allowed. no MG/mortar emplacements should be used. no camping enemy HAB's or digging up FOB's is allowed. An admin will broadcast a message when they feel the server is populated enough, and normal rules will apply.
Everyone must follow these rules, no matter of who they are.