All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [WIP] Dormant Volcano Isle (Vanilla & JO_mod)

still working on "buoyancy" - unless the devs finally get to it first (hopefully ) - once that's done i can make some boats ( and have the APC's float). and yes, i think underwater swimming should be a thing as well.
  3. ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

yeah, have to agree. really good looking map (ignoring the weird UE lighting in the tunnels) and well thought out as regards locations and the use of assets to create a believable environment. that's the hardest part of mapping - making things look real/logical - not just throwing a bunch of stuff at the terrain and hoping for the best. love to see the gameplay vid too, Para' . big props to SilentBlood, well done.
  4. Looking for a Team? POST HERE

Name: YO_MIKE Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122614769/ Primary Language(s): English Age (optional): 18 Timezone or Region: PST Nature of Interest: MilSim, Competitive I'm looking for a clan that applies practical military tactics, team work, and strategy. I'm a competitive person so I want to win, and have fun doing it. I don't want something super serious, I don't want to go through a 8 hour boot camp and check in every week. I just want a tactical, and teamwork focused group that wants to play to win, and grow as a team/community. I like milsim just not hardcore milsim. Gaming Background: 500+hrs in Squad, and 2200+ hrs in Arma 3. Additional Skills: I some mil-sim experience, and have experience in competitive clan vs clan play Status: "Unsigned"
  5. Today
  6. 2500 hours as of today (woop) never ever seen that bug either. Seen enemy with friendly tags behind them making me doubt myself sometimes, but not the bug you're explaining.
  7. Why aren't you playing Squad?

Just spent about 6 hours straight playing. Not done that with a game in absolutely years. It.s 2.30AM. Think I'll go to bed
  8. Pretty sure he means that the name tag will show up from the friendly in the background, and so for a split second your brain registers that enemy as on your team... And thus you get shot and killed. Same as when there are a bunch of dead friendlies in the area and an enemy walks over their bodies and so it looks like the enemy has a friendly name tag.
  9. wow...that is really long time ago...welcome back i think u will be pleasantly surprised about change of then and now
  10. http://forums.joinsquad.com/contact/ BTW. There is no stanalone anymore. Only Steam.
  11. Hi! I played this game a long time ago and I want to get to play it again, but as it currently stands my steam account says I don't own the game, and I remember there being a standalone client but I can't seem to find the download. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. Looking for a Team? POST HERE

Name: MagicMan Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagicManMagicMan/screenshots/?appid=393380 (Screenshots) Primary Language(s): Swedish + (English) Age (optional): 30+ Timezone or Region: Sweden Nature of Interest: MilSim/Competitive Gaming Background: Played Fps games since 1996 -ish Played Battlefield series from the beginning. 15000h in Battlefield. Stoped playing Battlefield when I started playing SQUAD 1.5h ago. I now have 1900h steam hours and 350h Pre-Realese of SQUAD Status: Unsigned
  13. Looking for a Team? POST HERE

Name: Budoman431 Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Budoman431 Primary Language: English Age: 20 Time zone: (UTC-5) Eastern time, USA. Nature of Interest: MilSim/Competitive Gaming Background: Grew up on pc MilSims like battlefield 2 since 2009. First console PS3 in 2011, first games Battlefield bad company 2, then 3. PS4 in 2014, battle field 4 and so on to today. At the same time I've continued on the PC with MilSims like Arma 3 and strategy games like wargame. Basically any MilSim game I would look at. Exceptional at battlefield. Racked up almost 800 hours on Arma 3 until I found Squad. Now I'm 354 hours in since about last august and plan on for another 1000 more. Additional skills: Great at thinking tactically, and strategically, and acting so. Status: Unsigned
  14. Yesterday
  15. ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

WOW just WOW! That brings up memories from some of the top maps of JO:TR & JO:E with modern touch. While I like some of the stock maps, I think our taste in map style doesn't 100% meet with the current mappers, with this one I'm sold. You just did get a new sub, don't use all at once to hookers and blow.
  16. Bullet hit noise vs Visual hit

Wow, that's genius. Thanks for the reply.
  17. Hello and welcome to Squad @Shzam, I've no clue what you are talking about. Care to share a video?
  18. SSD Clan | New Clan Recruiting

+6
  19. Anti Tank

usually they are getting hit by 4 rounds because they have got to close and cant reverse or turn around quickly enough, or are not using cover...
  20. Never seen by this Founder either. Post a screen shot if you can.
  21. 2000 plus hours never seen it.
  22. Can someone please let me know when developers are finally going to look into this BIG problem? Why is it that sometimes when you aim at the enemy, the enemy title turns green or blue (and you can't tell if they are friendly or enemy? If I aim at enemy and there is a friendly 5 miles down the line behind my target, it turns the enemy to blue or green. It is EFFING ANNOYING and a lot of people complain about it and it has been going on for months. For love of God fix this bug. Thanks, Ron
  23. Why aren't you playing Squad?

-EFT -DCS 2,5 coming with the F18 - HLL coming soon in march
  24. It's nice having another guide up. There are a lot of good tips in there. I challenge you on kicking people without mics. I don't kick people without mics, only those who don't work with the squad. I may have a full squad of people with mics, but that doesn't mean they will be responsive or communicating a lot. Many a time, has a voiceless squad mate proved a much better team asset than someone with a mic. I think they feel guilty not having one and usually go out of their way to help out however they can. You are a bit on the pessimistic side saying if other squads aren't communicating with you, you're going to lose. I've been in games with communicating squads and we didn't win. The plan is to be able to adapt to this and see how your squad can have the biggest impact on the game. Good emphasis on the importance of your squad mates and listening to them. They're not just drones and are people too. "playing as non-conventional forces (Russia, US) do as many logi runs in the early part of the game as possible. The longer the game goes on, the more IEDS and mines the enemy will have layed down." You mean playing as conventional forces against non-conventional (Militia and Insurgents).
  25. Modding Teams?

Oh damn! Too late, thanks otherwise guys.
  26. November 2017 Recap

I understand that y'all want to release V10 when it's nice and polished. I wouldn't want to release an unfinished product either! But between delays in release and not being sure when it will be done, y'all are starting to lose players. You all have created the best early access game iv'e ever seen, but we need at least some info.
  1. Load more activity