All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 7th Special Forces Group, Recruitment Post!

Bump! We are still looking for SNCO's and every other MOS, If you are interested please fill out a form then go to out discord for further questions, Thank you.
  3. Wer seid ihr? Die DSK ist ein 2019 gegründeter Gaming Clan, der sich im Zuge des spielen von SQUAD gegründet hat. Die Gründungsmitglieder haben selbst einen militärischen Hintergrund und haben das Mil-Sim Spiel zuvor mit Arma und Bf2 Project Reality kennengelernt. Unsere deutschsprachigen Mitglieder kommen bereits aus Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz und den United States of America. Was wollt ihr? Unser Anspruch ist es, Milsim - und Casual-Gamer in einer starken Community zusammen zu führen, um das von den SQUAD-Entwicklern gewollte “realistische Spielerlebnis” zu verwirklichen. Wie setzt ihr das um? Neben den üblichen Clan-Matches, bieten wir im Laufe des Jahres offene P2P Weiterbildungskurse (DSK Akademie) zu den folgenden Themen an: SQUAD Grundausbildung (Kommunikation, Claiming-Regeln, Infanterie Basis Taktiken und Formationen, Kurzeinführung Waffen- und Fahrzeugarten) SQUAD Spezialistenausbildung (Sanitäter, MG´s, LAT / HAT, Pionier, Grenadier, DMR, Besatzung) Führungsausbildung I für Truppführer (FTL) und Gruppenführer (SL) Führungsausbildung II für Zugführer (3 Squads im Kampfverband) Führungsausbildung III für Kompanieführer (6 Squads+ bzw. “ Team-Commander”) Bei erreichen einer kritischen Größe von Mitgliedern, möchten wir deutschsprachige Tournaments einführen und betreuen. Ein aktives Modding für das Spiel (Maps, Fraktion Bundeswehr mit Waffen und Fahrzeugen), ist nach Möglichkeit ebenfalls gewünscht. Wir haben keine Mindestvoraussetzung an Spielstunden oder dergleichen, jedoch musst du einen gesunden Hausverstand haben, wodurch sich sowohl in Gesprächen, als auch im Spiel schnell herausstellt, ob du zu uns passt. Das Mindestalter beträgt bei uns 18 Jahre, jedoch kann es durch geistige Reife Ausnahmen geben. Falls wir Dein Interesse geweckt haben, kannst du uns gerne Kontaktieren.
  4. Today
  5. Temporal AA sharpening

Actually, that is not a fix. Just better implementation, since there is still ghosting and blurriness.
  6. Make it possible to choose left/right channels for SL comms and Squad comms in settings tab. The same feature is in Task Force Radio for Arma 3 mod. You are able to change ears for comms, like - SLs communicate in right channel (right ear) and squad communicate on left channel (left ear). That will make less mess with communication SL to SL and inside squad, because you will know who talks to you.
  7. Community Clan Fight Night

Week 176 Teams "Keanu Reeves?” Sunday 9th June @ 1730/1800 UTC Servers: CCFN 175 - COMMUNITY CLAN FIGHT NIGHT #1 / #2 / #3 Map: Kokan AAS v2 Password: via discord #the_lightroom PLEASE NOTE: Each round will be limited to 90mins - Streamers/Hosts will end the match when the time elapses SERVER ONE: CCFN 176 #1 - Community Clan Fight Night Team 1 Zulu X-Ray Delta We <3 Squad Friendly War Face 508th Team 2 Hungarian Mechanized Company 66th Eminent #1 Exacted SERVER TWO: CCFN 176 #2 - Community Clan Fight Night Team 1 Eminent #2 Coalition Francaise Bac Polish Company Team 2 Husaria Slovenian Special Forces ESPS FremdenLegionsVerband RESERVES: ****** ADVISORY - All signed clans need to confirm attendance and numbers in discord at the 1600 UTC final call ****** ****** ADVISORY - Games will begin at hosts discretion between 1800-1810 UTC ****** Community Clan Fight Night event breakdown: (timings in UTC format) 1740: Join your server 1740 - 1800: Team up / Squad up / Warm up / Discuss tactics 1800: Change to map game LIVE - round one Halftime: Five minute break / server changes map twice Halftime: Break finished / Change back to map LIVE - round two Finish: Round two ends Games usually start at 1800 UTC. Make sure your team is on the server and on the correct side by 1750 UTC. We begin the twenty minute period before LIVE on the game map to be played. Use this time to warm up and discuss team tactics. The event will go LIVE on the change to the chosen map and LIVE will be announced. Same again at half time, five minute break, two maps changes to swap the teams, then LIVE will be announced. Pay attention to host broadcast messages as you may be required to wait short periods and listen to instructions NO TEAM KILLING prior to the start of the rounds or at any time. Use the time to squad up, warm up, discuss team tactics and brief your squad. Be sensible, formulate your team strategy and disperse it to your squad members. NO GLOBAL SIDE CHAT DURING LIVE if you have any issues during the game, inform your clan rep or squad leader who should contact the server host via steam. Please do not allow your squad members to post messages in global chat during game live. We will be playing Kokan AAS v2 ***v14**
  8. New to Squad ready to burn some hours

Hey !! welcome to Squad dswaffo, hope you will enjoy it And welcome to PC gaming universe, a new life begins
  9. Voice Lines?

I wouldn't call being able to say 'sorry' is taunting in today's politically correct climate.
  10. he's not getting carried at all, most of the time I'm his SL he just has great FPS skills
  11. Make sure and fill out the recent survey regarding this very topic if you haven't already.
  12. Temporal AA sharpening

Yes, there's currently a fix that reduces the blur and ghosting that occurs with TAA in Squad, which the devs are aware of. [SystemSettings] r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.25 r.TemporalAASamples=2 This pasted into the Engine.ini located in %LocalAppData%\SquadGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor will do the aformentioned.
  13. I read about several who have made small changes to Unreal Engine to remove what is unclear & blurry when you have Temporal AA enabled. Is this something OWI has tested out? If this still works, this will make the game much clearer and with AA! - https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/rendering/125798-temporal-aa-sharpening - https://github.com/hallatore/UnrealEngine/tree/TAA_Sharpen_4.17
  14. Gore would be good but instead we get unless things like voice call outs
  15. Voice Lines?

There’s no taunting, it’s just stuff like calling for a medic I’m reloading I need ammo
  16. Kicked for swearing?

What did you say? To who? What server? Servers do have the right to kick anyone they like
  17. Alpha 14 Patch Notes

I was a bit dissapointed about the QUESTIONS IN THE V14 SURVEY.
  18. The 20th Regiment of Foot - SQUAD RECRUITMENT EU/UK

The 20th is currently recruiting! Join our Discord if interested: http://discord.io/20rgaming
  19. [|56|] Canadian Gaming

Currently in the server and one of the guys on I56 posted "hey yo 13 girl, You got a snap"
  20. I found it! It's now hosted at https://wottactic.eu/squad GitHub repo here btw: https://github.com/karellodewijk/wottactics Thank me later
  21. It had nothing to do with the team. The enemy was already firing into our main before we could even leave it.
  22. Yesterday
  23. Move your mouse pointer to the reload or kit selection after pressing F. If it stays in the middle, thats for entering/claiming it
  24. Kicked for swearing?

Servers are private. You dont have freedom of speech there.
  25. Irregulars ATGM

Now that that irregular factions have gotten the BMP-1 with its 9M14 Malyutka ATGM wouldn't it be a good idea give the irregulars a deployable ATGM of an old soviet design. The reason i'm proposing this is because these factions don't have a long distance area denial of vehicles and relying on friendly vehicles to take out much heaver vehicles, which could jeopardize a strong defense.
  26. RPG 29 Arming distance seems too long

Was playing a game on al-basrah today and I got on top of the hi-rise roof and there was a warrior below me and I put a rocket into it but it had not armed. I think the arming distance should stay but give HAT the ability to choose what type of launcher he gets
  27. Kicked for swearing?

So I just got kicked from a server for swearing. In a mature rated game, where the soldiers themselves shout out swear words. Can anyone explain the logic behind this?
  1. Load more activity